Saturday, August 8, 2015

FLIPKART


I attended the Flipkart IndiBlogger meet - Bangalore on 01/08/2015 at 10:30Hrs.


It was very informative and educational. A lot of misunderstandings about online shopping were cleared.


Online; I have purchased items in double digit and 50% times, was fooled.

 

·       The main one is I have purchased from Flipkart “Dry Air Fryer” looking at the advertisement. Upon receipt; I studied the cook book. In the recipe of first dish, the first ingredient a is liberal quantity of butter. I am diabetic as well as heart patient. The item is lying packed for last 4 months. I do not know what to do of it.

 

·       From Healthkart I purchased “Test strips for my Accu-chek Advantage Glucometer”.

I received Test strips for Accu-chek Active, a different model.

Upon complaint, the vendors agreed to send the right strips; but again I received the same. Again I complained.

Third time the Test strips received was proper; but with other problem, the expiry was very near; (as specified in Healthkart offer).

As in above process of transaction about three months were lost.

I could not object, as it was what was ordered.

In turn the test strips became useless by the time I could use only half of the Strips, their validity was finished.

In this period, due to wrong transactions, I was without the Strips for more than two months.

In turn to check the sugar level had to purchase new Glucometer.


·       I purchased from Paytm,Adidas Socks (Set of three pairs). One of the socks has a hole.

 

·       My wife purchased from Myntra, a pair of Skechers shoes. The supplied pair was of very poor quality with loose elastics and we had to return them.


·       There is a long list to add.



All online shopping platforms should be cautious of suppliers (their vendors).  Vendors do not like the online shopping platforms. As these platforms do reduce the margin of profit even upto 60%. This way the common practice of marketing is destroyed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment